Featuring an eclectic style and eco-friendly materials, the Chindi Trellis Collection will be a bold addition to your contemporary home. Often called “rag rugs”, chindi rugs are commonly made from cotton that is soft and easy to clean. In this way, they give new life to materials that might otherwise be discarded. With bold tribal patterns in bright colors, the Chindi Trellis collection makes an immediate statement in any space they’re in and are especially suited to use with modern and contemporary decor that has a playful spirit. Thanks to a flatweave design, these rugs are also easy to clean and perfect for high-traffic spaces like living rooms and dining rooms.
- Pile: Cotton - Backing: Cotton - Weave: Hand Woven - Made in: India
- Size in FT: 8' 0 x 11' 0 - Size in CM: 245x335 - Pile Height and Thickness: 1/4" - Colors: Multi, Beige
- Easy-to-clean, stain resistant, and does not shed - underlay (rug pad) recommended to prevent slipping and sliding
- Easy to clean, just follow these instructions: Gentle spot cleaning only
- In case of creases - roll the rug in the opposite direction, while applying pressure to the rug - take the edge, flip it where there is a crease, and slowly pull the rug back, while applying a downward pressure on the crease