A low-woven collection of tribal styles with a soft, natural palette, ChaCha knows how to stand out. The classic geometric designs feature bright pops of pink and gold, and a distressed effect that gives these recycled-cotton rugs the look and feel of a vintage kilim rug.
- Smooth chenille upper is spill resistant.
- Made of stain resistant synthetic fibers (Polyester Chenille / Recycled Cotton).
- Easy to clean with carpet cleaner or household detergent.
- Wood-floor-safe cotton backing, lightly rubberized to reduce slipping.
- Understated natural colors contrast with playful pops of color.
- Use of a rug pad is recommended to extend the life of your rug.